So this is day 1 of really being pregnant! I am so excited. I've looked back over the past week to see what real symptoms I've had and all I can say is weird crampiness, mood swings, damn my acne is all clear (WHAT?), and for the last two nights I've been really tired. Yesterday afternoon and today I keep getting weird very quick dizzy feelings. Like just a wave of being dizzy and bam its gone. Almost like did that just happen? Oh and did I mention the lower back ache. How the heck can a poppy seed (thats its size) make my back hurt. Maybe its not the baby, maybe its all that laying around I've been doing. Who knows.
Today we are 4w1d pregnant (4 weeks 1 day). Mr was like no your not you are like a week along. I had to explain how it goes from the day your egg is formed for the month. Its so confusing.
Monday is our next blood work test to make sure the beta (pregnancy hormone) is doing its magic and doubling in the right time. I feel the urge to keep peeing on HPTS (home pregnancy test) just to see it say you are knocked up!
Oh and I want a 7-11 Slurpee, but guess what, the darn machine was down at the 7-11 this morning. But I am having PF Chang's for lunch...put it in my belly!
I am listening to The Beatles radio at work on Itunes Radio...The Beatles always make me happy and make me think of my Daddy. Its a good day!
Come on stick baby/ies stick!
No comments:
Post a Comment