Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Phantom Symptoms and I am a crazy person

Last few days felt pulls and cramps and weird back ache. Last night I craved Wing Stop and only ate half of it, then regretted eating it afterwards. Today, Thirsty and heartburn after breakfast and lunch...mild heartburn. Still have these weird pains in my sides and lower ab area. Also headaches and slight nausea here and there. All phantom symptoms...could be yes could be AF is about to rear her ugly head. Oh and my ta-tas are slightly sore...yet another AF sign too. Who knows what to think right now!

And yes I am going crazy with the anticipation of this blood test tomorrow. Will we pass? Did we finally hatch? Will we fail? Will this be it? Do we move on to adoption now? Do we try again? Do we just give up? Or are we pregnant? Ahhh. I can't concentrate on anything at work. I am sure I am doing a horrible job. I keep waiting for someone to tell me I am fired cause all I can think about is me, well not me but making babies and isn't that focus on me? My mind is racing with all these thoughts, I am reading blogs, reading chat sites, reading forums, trying to see if I have anything that will say yes you did it, you made a baby! Or two? But nothing is definite. Nothing points in this direction or that one.

So tomorrow for all you readers, whoever you may be...the test is at 8:30AM BUT, we will not have results right away...it will be much later in the afternoon and I am not ever sure if I will answer the phone. I may wait until I am off to check the message. This is only round one though, we have to make sure those beta numbers double, if I get a beta at all!

No comments: