Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dreams of random things

I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up with a dream that I had started bleeding, but really just had to pee. Weird my recent days have revolved around pee, does that say something about me? Anyway, then I feel back asleep after relieving myself and dreamed about Mr taking me to someone's house that I didn't know to fix a refriderator and there was a heavy set woman bring cold food down the stairs and glaring at me. The house was a mess. Then I remember being in a woman's house with a little boy who snuck in and her telling us about losing her little girl. THen I was in what was our house, but didn't look like the one we live in and looking for a basement cause bombs were coming. Next I was in this place that looked liked a greenhouse but huge like a city and I was a superhero that kinda looked like Iron Man and bombs came and I was then a cat that could survive the red coals on the ground.
Yep random dreams. I talked about it to Mr. when I woke up and he just laughed at me. But at least that way I kind of remember them. I just don't remember much more than that.
I woke up with another sinus headache, but its not so bad now. I think I might grind my teeth in my sleep and maybe its not a sinus headache. I will have to ask Dr. Dentist about that next time. I had a few cramps that felt like AF style cramps. And nothing much.
I do have to shout out to the Mr, Asisan brought home for dinner last night was the bomb. While I totally miss Canton's and good chinese resturants back home and have yet to find anything close to good here...at least we have Pei Wei and PF Changs. Not quite what I am craving but a good subsititue.
Off to laying on the sofa and catching up on daytime tv. Ok bedrest is not as much fun as I thought.

No comments: