Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is it wrong of me?

To want some sort of pregnancy symptoms? I am assuming that I will eventually get some, but gosh darnit...I don't go to the Dr. for two weeks...I want to know I am pregnant other than peeing on sticks! Plus I think Mr. will kill me if I buy anymore pregnancy test strips. I just want to feel sickness or ta-ta enlargement (well I mean what girl doesn't), just something anything that will reassure me I am pregnant and the baby or babies are doing great in there little home.
Ok in a few weeks when I am complaining that I can't keep anything down or I am overly tired or something I must remember this post. For I am sure I will certainly be regretting asking for morning sickness one day soon. Or who knows, maybe I won't ever get it and I will constantly be checking if I am still pregnant or not.
Is it irrational of me to constantly think about the baby/ies? Think if they are ok, think if something bad is going to happen, if I can prevent anything from happening?
I can't concentrate at work either. I am too busy thinking about this whole pregnancy thing.
Ughh.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

No...it's not wrong of you and I don't think it's irrational to wonder if they are ok. I mean...as long as you have been waiting and trying and surely giving up hope, there's no way that you would be able to just sit back at this point and go "ok...so everything's just perfect...no worries." You want this so badly that you are nervous that something bad might happen. It's completely understandable. At least I understand it anyway. I would be the same way.

And yeah...I wouldn't wish all those symptoms on yourself just yet. Most people wouldn't even know they were prego yet at this point so just give it a little time and trust in the Lord that everything will work out for you guys. I am so happy for you guys!

I can't believe it's two whole weeks till you go to the dr...that would totally drive me nuts too. And yeah...if it were me I would just do maybe three pee sticks a week...maybe four...lol.