Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Why don't I want to eat...or rather why doesn't anything sound good to eat?

For the past two days I haven't been overly hungry. Like look I get it, I know I need to eat...those two little aliens are in there floating around or sticking around an I need to eat for them. But nothing sounds good. And I mean NOTHING. I even went as far as going to my favorite seafood joint and even then I only ate two stuffed shrimp and I was full. I didn't even eat all my fries. And get this..I got a cupcake last night, from my favorite cupcake store in da hood and I only ate like 1/4 of it. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Ok now I want that cupcake and I am at work and its at home. Dangit!
So for lunch I had this taco place, one of the girls was nice enough to pick up some for me, and while I was daydreaming of Taco Tico, I just realized when I took the first bite, nothing compares to Taco Tico for fast food Mexican. There are many days when I daydream of food, these past few days I haven't...I think something is wrong with me.
Also I have been having horrible cramps and I am mean to people. I think this thing didn't work. God...please let this have worked! Please please please. I don't think I can take another let down. Another failure.
Two and a half more days. This waiting is killing me.