Monday, July 19, 2010

In this crazy life

This crazy whirlwind weekend literally kicked me down. I am exhausted but had so much fun. First we drove to Htown to see our Beautiful Friend Sarah marry her "everything" and we had such a good time at her wedding. We met some really great people and made some new friends. Mr did some dancing and we just had great fun.
Then we drove back home on Sunday morning, I was feeling a little off so I tried to sleep. Well I woke up with a start and felt sick to my stomach. But it went away! Then I was hungry. Napped on the couch a bit...I am laughing at myself, I took a day nap! Hahaha!
And then the icing on the cake (oh did I mention Sarah's grooms cake was delicious!) Mr and I went and saw Mr. Michael Buble last night. We had a great (Japanese) dinner with some new friends first, nom nom nom and then went to see Buble sing to us.
Michael Buble's song Everything was our 1st dance song at our wedding. So it felt like it had come full circle. Let me try to explain, don't know if it makes sense to anyone but me but here it go...
When Mr and I were getting married we choose Everything as our song. Its the perfect lyrics cause we do compliment each other in the way the song goes. So a few weeks before our wedding we had tickets to see Mr. Buble in concert in New Orleans, sadly my Mr had to leave town for work and happily I got to take one of my very best friends. She was happy and pregnant! Then a few weeks later we danced to Everything at our wedding. This weekend one of my dearest friends gets married and her wedding song is lo and behold Everything by Michael Buble! I love that we share this. Then I am pregnant. SO the first time I saw Michael Buble I was getting married, this time I was pregnant and with my husband. When he sang Everything we chair danced. It was such a wonderful night.
But now I am tired tired. I need one of those 12 hour naps I so love.
Ok off to wonderland folks.
Another day another dolla!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What a great story!