This weekend I had some bouts of upset tummy. They were random and sporadic but none the less it was nausea. But then it went away.
Last night when we got home I just had to eat cause I was shaking. And then I got nauseous. Then I was tired. I tried to do stuff around the house but couldn't finish, so I ended up in bed. It was gross. And I totally didn't think it was morning sickness and I am still not sure but...this morning after I ate nommy pancakes for breakfast I felt sick to the tummy again.
So maybe I am getting morning sickness after all! I sure hope that's what it is and I am not getting some random virus that is going around.
2 comments:
Crysti,
I am SO happy for you guys! Everything you are experiencing is completely normal. I remember this all to well. I remember every time I felt a cramp or a twinge thinking that something was wrong. It is all so normal and scary, especially when you've worked so hard to get to this point.
It's funny that you're having a penchant for Asian food. That was my food of choice when I was pregnant with Jackson. With Emily, it was hot dogs, which was especially weird because I didn't like hot dogs AT ALL before I was pregnant. Fortunately, neither of my children came out looking Asian or looking like a hot dog! (Neither one of them eat Asian food either.)
Again, I am so excited for you and Ben.
With Christina, I was sick all day and all night...I had like this 24 hour "morning sickness" for about 4 months. And just wanted to eat chicken sandwiches from burger king every single day! I didn't get sick with either of the other two, and with Michael I craved apples and oranges the whole time!
Post a Comment