Friday, July 16, 2010

Life is a Highway

And I am going to ride it all weekend long. Off to the big Htown for a wedding this weekend. My wonderful awesome very missed partner in crime from my days as a Katrina Refugee, Sarah, is getting married to a wonderful man on Saturday night. I am so happy for her and cannot wait to see her walk the aisle. She will be a beautiful bride.
Other than that...nothing much on the pregnancy front. Just waiting for that ultrasound in t minus 12 days...this is going by way too slow, even with all the crazy work we have right now.
Today one of my "boys" at work was told, hey I'd like a root beer float, and went out and bought ice cream and root beer for the office. Dang it was good! I was so happy.
Still not really feeling pregnant though...but maybe wanting a root beer float was a sign?

No comments: