Friday, July 23, 2010

Its FRIDAY!

TGIF...wishing I was going to be able to sleep in this weekend, cause let me tell you..I am TIRED! But sadly I must go do some work with our Women's League. This year I am on the board, why oh why did i say yes? what was I thinking? Yes I lost my mind, and I still haven't found it. But I did and now I am the VP of the Jr Division. So I get to help get a bunch of teenage girls to do volunteer work. Yay me.
Tonight fun times, going to Paint with the ladies on the board. Whoo hoo! They get to drink wine and I get to watch them drink wine. I hope I get some good caffeine or something!
So the nausea went away, I am fine again. Oh come on.
I have this crazy thought that is constant that they baby isn't growing, or it died, or I am going to miscarry. I think about this all the time. I research it. I pee on sticks just to see if the line is still dark. And yet its all I think about. I am so worried. I know stop worrying, stop stressing. But I can't help it. I don't feel pregnant. Ugh.
I did get some really great shoes yesterday. Some topsiders, I miss the days when topsiders/deck shoes were cool and then they are again, so I bought some and I have to say I still love the way they feel and smell! Now Tretons make a comeback! I need some cool Checks in my life.
I do miss some of the wild trends in clothing that I as a late 80s early 90s girl grew up with. Yes it doesn't seem that long ago I was wearing bright hypercolor shirts and jean shorts with athletic short-tights underneath and thick long socks scrunched down with my keds! Whoo hoo. Pony to the side and bows in the hair. Ahh I miss those days. No I am not embarrassed. The only embarrassment my cousin knows. Bathing suit incident. I shall not say. But I don't get embarrassed easy anyway.
Happy Weekend y'all!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I thought I was the only one that missed Tretorns!