That's right. I had one of those frozen pizzas for breakfast. It was good, but now I am feeling a little sick to the tummy.
How I've been feeling. Maybe in the future it will show me (if I have a baby) what I was feeling early on!
So yesterday...I felt fine, just tired..I am sure it was from a lack of sleep and so much going on during the day. I had some sharp pains down in my abdomen on both sides, but nothing that knocked me down, yet enough for me to groan from time to time.
Today, woke up with a small sinus headache, little phlegmy feeling and once I ate the pizza a little nauseous feeling.
Most exciting thing that happened so far is that we got our Iteniry for our upcoming trip to Mexico. Whoo hoo. I think I need to shop for a few things before we leave. The resort looks incrediablely beautiful. I cant wait to leave.
The clinic just called and on Day 6 nothing to freeze. None of those beautiful embroys made it to the freezer point. So this is it. This is our shot.
Please babies...stick and grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment