8:15AM at a Dr's office is just too early. No coffee, not awake and so not ready to be alien probed and vein punctured. But I did it. So far so good. The prober found 14 follicles 7 on each side (whoo hoo no under achieving ovaries on this body this month!). The biggest are measuring 8.5mm. They have to be about 20mm before the trigger shot and then 30 hours later the retrieval.
While he's all up in my junk I just kept thinking, please let ther be about 20 follies. 14 though ain't so bad! The prober said that more will probably pop up sometime soon. Come on Egg Holders, make them eggs.
On the other side, I am feeling lots of twinges and pains down the Ovary section. OH and did I mention...I am FAT..bloated. Pants don't feel right. So onto dresses everyday. Me in dresses? Yes strange site I know...but it tis what it tis for now.
After being probed and lubed on to Nurse Vampire, just a little stick my ass. They she proceeds to laugh as she jokes about how my arms are going to be bruised from all the vienpunctures she will be doing over the next week or so. Come on eggs grow fast! Less blood drawn.
Everything is looking good so far.
As for the bugs. Mr says last night, as we are grilling for the first time on our super duper new grill and sitting on our new patio furniture under our new glorious patio, "we hardly have any bugs out here". Oh really I say while swatting bugs out my eyes and killing em with my bare hands! I must be a bug magnet. He never gets bites, while I have hundreds of them. So now I am thinking we need a bug zapper.
Haven't heard form the Dr's office on my blood work results. Guess they are ok then. I'd like to know more though. But I go back to them on Friday, I'll ask then.
Protocol is same as we've been doing tonight and tomorrow night. 1 ML Menupor, 225 Follistim, 0.05 Lupron, 1000 mg Metfomin and PreNatal vitamins.
Fun times.
No comments:
Post a Comment