There are random moments when I just wonder if all this medication, pain, stress is worth it. Am I putting to much of a strain on my relationship with my husband, friends, family? Some times it feels as though all I can think about and talk about is this making a baby. It rules my life. At least when we were just "trying" we could be happy and fun. Now I have to plan to be happy and fun. Iknow in the end and after having a baby I will say it's all worth it. After all you'd give anything for your child right? What's two years of planned sex, temping, checking blood, checking out your cervix, your fluids, lying on your back or head, medication, shots, sonograms, and all the other crazy things I've done? I did it all just to have this baby.
But for the life of me I am sitting here wondering, with a pounding headache..will I even be a good mother? What if this doesn't work?
Ahh nervous nelly creeps back in. I think I just need another good nights sleep and a day without head pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment