Yesterday we got the news, while I was all kinda messed up on those awesome drugs, that we had 15 eggs retrieved. Good chicken!
So of those 15 eggs we were just told that 11 fertilized! That's right we are currently the proud owners of 11 fertilized eggs. Can you believe it? While I was on the phone with "Michael" (say it like the girls in Grease II when Michael was the one on the motorcycle and if you haven't seen this movie it is a MUST!) he says to me "so things look great. of the 15 eggs, 11 fertilized. We are looking at a day 5 transfer not a day 3 because there are just too many good looking ones right now"! WHAT?? I hatched good looking eggs? Me? Oh my gosh.
Ommmmmm...ok not trying to get my hopes up to high here now, still days to go to get those back inside me and then see if they attached and all that jazz. So I must "simmer down now"!
I am feeling a little interiorly (is this a word?) bruised or sore and I am still a bit tired. I am guessing this is just all post op from yesterday.
Time to catch up on some guilty pleasure TV shows..you know BRAVO, E, TLC, and so much more. I am such a TV junkie. Thank you ATT Uverse for the best DVR ever!
Just waiting on the Mr. to call me so I can tell him the good news...don't you feel lucky...you got the news before him!
1 comment:
yay!, love the blog, didn't know it was here!
Post a Comment