Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lucky Number 15

Short blog. I am out of the ARTS section of the hospital now. I of course went crazy with fear and cried a bit this morning and it was I am sure all nerves. The initial prick of the numbing meds for the IV stung a bit, but at least it didn't hurt like heck when she put in the IV. Dr. Go to sleep came in and gave me the meds and once I got all loopy apparently all I talked about was Mr.'s company. Goodness I am a dork.
So I went to sleep and woke up asking questions. Like questions that don't matter, will it be ok to go on vacation in two months and stupid things. Not even questioning how many eggs. Dr. BabyMaker said, well we got 15 eggs. 15 eggs...yep you heard right.
I am at home. Dealing with slight grogginess and some light cramping. And awaiting tomorrows phone call to tell us how many eggs were fertilized by Mr's soldiers! Come on eggs everyone of you, get fertilized! I'd like to hear that all 15 are fertilized!

No comments: