Its early. As most people know I am not a morning person. I woke up at about 5:15AM and cannot go back to sleep, but cannot seem to wake up completely. I am still in bed. I have to be up and outta here by 6:20AM to make my 6:45AM appointment. I really am trying to make myself move. Glad I took a late night bath so I could stay in bed this morning. After this, when I come home, I am sure I will fall asleep. I bet if I turned on soccer I would pass out and dream about bees attacking me again.
I tried to fight the urge to purge (aka tinkle, pe-pe, go to da potty) since they say I need a partially full bladder this morning. It didn't work. Just thinking about it made me have to go bad! So I let it loose. I tried to stop it. Didn't work. So I am slowly drinking water for the next hour. I am sure my bladder will be close to where it needs to be when I get there. I seem to have a small one and cannot control the tinkle very well. Must have been all those bladder infections over the years.
I am visualizing those beautiful little blastocysts floating around in my body and sticking hard hard (yeah I said it, hard hard NOLA slang as in I love you hard hard) to me. Implant yourself into my body babies. We've wanted you for so long and are ready to take this pregnancy ride!
Dear Lord, I just thank you for everything you have given me. I ask that you be there to guide the Dr's and me today and those little babies that you breathed life into. May your will be done today. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment