Tomorrow is the big day...Our little morulas will be Blastocyst and they will be put into me. I will actually sort of be pregnant! No longer zygotes...they should be 16-24 cells in the morning. I am trying to keep a positive mental image but not get my hopes too high. 6:45AM we will be at Dr. BabyMaker's office and by 7:45AM those little babies should be back where they belong. Then they can start growing and stick. Come on babies stick and stick hard!
I am not sure what to expect as far as pain goes. From what I read its not suppose to be so bad. Though I can't help but think back to our first IUI when I wasn't ovulating and the Dr. shoved that tube in and wow, that was pretty horrible.
After more than two years of taking my temperature, checking my cervix, watching fluids, planning baby making time, peeing on sticks, taking oral medication, Dr. visits, blood tests, other medical testing, 5 IUIs, Mr's solider testing, pains and lots of expense...this could be actually it! Ahhh...ok ommmmmm...time to chill-lax and just thinking positive. This is going to work. I am going to have a beautiful baby *or two*! If not it is God's will and I know there is some sort of plan, sometimes I just wish he'd let me in on it!
Once the Transfer is done, off to bed with me...for quite a while. Only pee breaks allowed. I have movies and books and food and computer. You may see lots of rambling boring blogs, Words for the bed, but its ok...you like me anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment