Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Waking up is hard to do

Tomorrow is the big day. Retrival day! Hoping that the 15 follies have 15 fully mature eggs in them. But most of hoping I wake up. After not being put under for many many many years, my fear is the IV needle and the waking up part.
Feeling twinges and twingles down in my egg sack area. Like a chicken I am about to lay my eggs so they can be fertlized!
I am typing this on my phone tonght so ignore the typos!
So in the AM we will be up and outta the house by 6AM. Procedure starts around 6:30 AM and expect to be in hosptial for 3 hours.
The anastesiologist called tonight to talk me thru what's going to happen and then told me how he prays each morning. He said if you believe in that..I was all like heck yeah we like and believe in prayer! Pray for us and he said he would.
I will try to update tomorrow when I feel up to it!
Come on eggs we need lots and some A pluses in there. For once I'd like a part of me to get a 4.0!!!

No comments: