Today was my baseline bloodwork. So I get it and drive my happy (sacasam) butt early in the Am (see not a morning person) to the Dr's office. I walk in hoping you know for once they'd be all let's talk before we suck out your blood. No such luck. Nurse SmilesALot says "just a little prick". Wholly gwackamolie! I now know what a vampire tooth feels like when it sucks out your blood. After that she's goes ok see ya tomorrow. What no kiss, hug or how about a just sit here a sec? Goodness! I ask her about the pesky Lupron headaches and if Excedrine is ok. Yep she says. We will tell you a few days before to stop taking it if asprin would be a problem. Oh thank you. Cause I am currently addicited to Excedrine. Anything to make my head not pound and explode!
I pay my co pay for a two min office outside chair visit and head on into work.
Where I should be under as little stress as possible right now. Yeah baby fat chance in that happening! We've got double the work and half the peeps!
Oh well another day another dollar. Hopefully the extra files will give. A nice bonus that can go to paying this IVF off sooner rather than later.
Only 6 more days and my cousins will be here for a visit, then couple of weeks later my Mom and then my Brother. Now if I could get my Dad and Granny here I'd be in heven!
No comments:
Post a Comment