Friday, June 4, 2010

The Headache from who knows where

Yesterday around 3 PM I got one of those slight headaches that comes with the Lupron. As the day progressed it just kept getting worse and worse. By the time dinner came along I didn't even want to eat. It literally felt like my brain was going to ooze out my ears.
All I wanted to do was go to sleep and when I finally did, I barely slept. It was crazy. My head just pounded all night.
Oh wait did I mention it was also the worst shot too...hurt so bad.
Just when I though I was going to die, I feel asleep and had some strange dreams about living in a different reality realm and guns and people getting shot and candy. Strange right?
Woke up this morning and it was still there.
Well onto the weekend.

No comments: