I was watching the new Design Star season on tv and man I wish I could come up with rooms like them. I have the vision it's the execution that I have a hard time with! Oh wait that's not it, as Nelly says "hey must be the money"! I bet if I had the money it wouldn't be so hard. Mostly it's the window coverings and color splashes. I like earth tones, you know greens and browns and sky blues. Very peaceful. Mostly we have brown. I think it's cause it's easy!
After searching for a couch for months I finally found one I liked. Little did I know the dog would tear it up quickly. Not the right material. So onto Craigslist it goes...next project is a new couch set. Can someone send HGTV to my house to do it for me?
So for the IVF update. This Menopur burns like the hell! I cried the first time. Even though Mr. says I am brave. I think I am a big baby. I have to close my eyes and bite my hand in order not to scream and cry hard. So three shots "in the belly" (say it like the guy from Austin Powers) are going ok. Mr. is getting better and faster each night. The headaches haven't gone away even though Nurse Smilesalot said they might. Guess I am just sensitive to the Lupron. Suck it and move on. I should totally take stock on Excedrine, I think I am making their stock go sky high!
Last night I made something similar to one of my favorite Aunts recipie for an Italian dish called cavatinni (who knows if I am spelling it right or even making it correctly) but dang it was good!
No comments:
Post a Comment